Our puppies are $2500 (pet price)
We reserve the right to use a different stud than originally planned. We do not guarantee the size or color of our puppies because we have no control over size or color. We have an idea based on the size of the parents what to expect and if the two parent dogs have had a previous litter that gives us an idea of what to expect. We want all our clients to have a wonderful experience getting their new puppy and do everything possible to make that happen. If you have any questions please contact us.
- To reserve a spot on a litter list to purchase a Daniel’s Doodle puppy, complete and send the application form. You will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours.
- A $300 deposit must be made to secure your spot on the litter list. This deposit is refundable if you change your mind.
- When the puppies are four-weeks old half of the remaining balance is due ($1100). This can be paid via PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or personal check.
- The remaining final payment of $1100 is due in CASH ONLY on the day of pickup or delivery. Due to past circumstances the final payment is only accepted in cash. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We will send pictures to you via text or email so you can see the puppies grow. We have young children in our home so the puppies have lots of playtime fun beginning at four weeks. Once your puppy is 6 weeks old (after first set of vaccines) a specific date will be set for you to visit our home. If for any reason you can not visit our home we are more than happy to facetime and help with the selection. Puppies are selected based on your position on the litter list. Families will continue to get updates until the puppies are 8 weeks old and ready to go home.
When you make the choice to adopt from Daniel’s Doodles, you will receive the following
- A signed contract that will include our sales conditions, health guarantee and spay/neuter agreement. We require the puppy to be spayed or neutered before 7 months of age, at owner’s expense. The owner must provide proof of the spay/neuter. The proof must be from a certified Veterinary Hospital, on paper, showing the pets description, breed & Micro Chip number. If proof is not received, Breeder’s guarantee is voidable.
- Your puppy will be health checked and cleared by a veterinarian
- The puppy will be microchipped and all information will be given to you.
- Puppy health record showing age appropriate worming treatments (2-4-6-8 weeks) and initial puppy vaccinations at six weeks. Your puppy will also receive Bordetella at seven weeks to prevent kennel cough.
- Gift Bag with toys and treats. Collar and leash will be provided.
- A lifetime of support for the life of your pet!
Your puppy will be vet checked before they leave for their new home. We require that you take your puppy to your veterinarian for a well-puppy visit within 7 days of receiving him. All veterinary expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.