We strongly believe in healthy puppies, therefore we do genetic testing on our parent dogs prior to breeding. Our puppies are $2500 (pet price), regardless of color or size. We do not guarantee color or size as we have no control over nature or genetics. We have an idea based on the size of the parents what to expect in the size of puppies and if the two parent dogs have had a previous litter that gives us an idea of what to expect.
- To reserve a spot on a litter list to purchase a Daniel’s Doodle puppy, complete and send the application form. We will do our best in matching you to the pup that best suits your needs. Be very specific when filling out your puppy adoption application. It will aid us in determining which puppy will be the best suited for your family. You will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours.
- If the reservation list is open we require a $300 deposit that goes toward the purchase price. This deposit can be paid via PayPal or by check. Once the deposit is received we will add you to the litter list and send you an email to let you know it was received and what place you are on our list. We only accept four deposits per litter as we try not to over-book our litter list. If we have more puppies at birth we will accept more deposits. If we have fewer puppies we will refund your deposit or move you to a future litter list if you so desire.
- When puppies are four weeks the second payment is due ($1,100). Please mail a personal check, certified check or money order in the amount of $1,100. You can also pay by using PayPal. If you use PayPal, an additional service charge of 3% will be added to your payment ($33). Personal checks must clear the bank 2 weeks prior to the puppy going home.
- The final payment of $1100 is due in CASH ONLY on the day of pickup or delivery. Due to past circumstances the final payment is only accepted in cash. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We reserve the right to use a different stud than originally planned. We have no control over size, gender, color of puppies or heat cycles. We want all our clients to have a wonderful experience getting their new puppy and do everything possible to make that happen. If you have any questions please contact us.
***We reserve the right to hold back any puppy for purposes of maintaining our breeding program***
We will deliver your puppy for free if you live within two-hours of Hope Mills, NC. If you reside outside our two-hour driving distance don’t fret we will be happy to deliver your puppy or meet you for an additional charge. We do not put our puppies in cargo we fly with them. All transporting expenses and costs associated with the puppy being transported to it’s new home, are the responsibility of the Buyer. We do everything possible to keep this expense low.
Our labradoodles are a part of our family and live indoors. Each parent dog has completed comprehensive health testing and we strive for proper temperament and personality. Adopting your puppy is an exciting time and we will keep you updated all the way. We will post pictures at 2 – 4 – 6 and 7 weeks on our Facebook page – Daniels Doodles. The puppies are raised right in our home-in my office. We have young children so the puppies have lots of playtime fun beginning at four weeks. Once your puppy is old enough, a specific date will be set for you to visit our home and select your puppy. If for any reason you can not visit our home; we are more than happy to help with the selection process based on your preferences. Families will continue to get updates until the puppies are 8 weeks old and ready to go home.
When you make the choice to adopt from Daniel’s Doodles, you will receive the following
- A signed contract that will include our sales conditions and two-year genetic health guarantee.
- A spay/neuter agreement will be included in the health warranty and contract. Breeder requires the puppy to be spayed or neutered before 10 months of age, at owner’s expense. The owner must provide proof of the spay/neuter. The proof must be from a certified Veterinary Hospital, on paper, showing the pets description, breed & Micro Chip number. If proof is not received, Breeder’s 2-year warranty against genetic disorders will be null.
- Your puppy will be checked out and cleared by a veterinarian
- Microchip identification
- Puppy health record
- Age appropriate worming treatments
- Initial puppy vaccinations
- Introduction to being house-broken and crate training (starting at 4 weeks )
- Starter supply of puppy food–Life’s Abundance
- Daniel’s Doodle puppy kit
- A lifetime of support for the life of your pet!
Your puppy will be vet checked before they leave for their new home. We require that you take your puppy to your veterinarian for a well-puppy visit within 3 days of receiving him. Our pups come with a general 7-day health guarantee and a 24-month genetic health guarantee. All veterinary expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.