Thank you for your interest in Daniel’s Doodles!
Our puppies are $1800 (pet price)
We reserve the right to use a different stud than originally planned. We do not guarantee the size or color of our puppies. We have an idea based on the size of the parents, and if the two parent dogs have had a previous litter that gives us an idea of what to expect. We want all our clients to have a wonderful experience getting their new puppy and do everything possible to make that happen. If you have any questions please contact us.
- To reserve a spot on a litter list to purchase a Daniel’s Doodle puppy, complete the application. You will receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours.
- A $300 deposit must be made to secure your spot on the litter list. This deposit is non-refundable and can be made electronically via Cash App, Venmo, or Zelle. We also accept a personal check.
- When the puppies are four-weeks old, half of the remaining balance of $750 is due. This can be paid via Cash App, Venmo, Zelle or personal check.
- The final payment of $750 is due in CASH ONLY on the day of pickup or delivery. Due to past circumstances the final payment is only accepted in cash. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We will send pictures to you via text or email so you can see the puppies grow. We have young children in our home so the puppies have lots of playtime fun beginning at four weeks. Once your puppy is 6 weeks old (after first set of vaccines) a specific date will be set for you to visit our home. If for any reason you can not visit our home we are more than happy to facetime and help with the selection. Puppies are selected based on your position on the litter list. Families will continue to get updates until the puppies are 8 weeks old and ready to go home.
When you make the choice to adopt from Daniel’s Doodles, you will receive our agreement that includes our sales conditions, health guarantee and spay/neuter agreement. We require the puppy to be spayed or neutered before 7 months of age, at owner’s expense.
- Your puppy will be health checked and cleared by a veterinarian
- The puppy will be microchipped and all information will be given to you.
- Puppy health record showing age appropriate worming treatments (2-4-6-8 weeks) and initial puppy vaccinations at six weeks.
- Your puppy will be vet checked before they leave for their new home. We require that you take your puppy to your veterinarian for a well-puppy visit within 7 days of receiving him. Normally, the next set of vaccines (9 week) are due within that seven days. All veterinary expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please contact us for more information and to answer any question you may have.
You will not be approved for the wait list until we have received your application and deposit.
Daniel’s Doodles reserves the right to retain puppies for our breeding program.
Please complete the online application below.